Monday 25 February 2013

It's OPENING DAY!

I am so excited! Finally opening day is here and I can share all my designs with you! Thank you to all of you who have been viewing my blog I am humbled that you are willing to share my journey with me.

My shop will be opening in an hour or so and I really hope to see you all there!
Here is a pic of my amended ad:

CLICK HERE TO GO TO MY SHOP = ) 
Better huh?

So get in there and have a look! Just click on the ad and it will take you to my store......

SEE YOU THERE!

1 comment:

  1. Whoohoo! I checked out your paper releases and they are fabulous!! I particularly like the photo journal/project life cards and your Live, Love, Laugh kit. I was also so surprised by your basketball kit as not having boys, my first thought was that I would not be able to use them, however I liked some of the colours etc and on closer examination I noted that the papers are very versatile and can be used for many other male layouts and cards.

    ReplyDelete